We are following CDC guidelines for large outdoor gatherings.
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings.
- In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
- We encourage attendees to bring and use masks at the event for anyone 2 or older. We will also have masks on-hand to provide to staff and attendees who do not bring their own.
- Stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people who don’t live with you.
- We discourage attendees and staff from greeting others with physical contact (for example, handshakes). Include this reminder on signs about physical distancing.
- We ask that attendees wash their hands frequently (for example, before and after riding rides, or touching surfaces) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, we will also provide hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol in various locations around the festival.
Do you have another question?
Here’s how you can contact us.
Are you interested in being a sponsor, performer or vendor for Maize Days 2021? Have questions about attending the event? Get in touch now.
Maize Days Organizer
205 N Murphy Road
Murphy, TX 75094
By Phone: 972-468-4444