We are following CDC guidelines for large outdoor gatherings.
We are asking participants coming to the festival to:
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings.
- In areas with high numbers of COVID-19 cases, consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
- We encourage attendees to bring and use masks at the event for anyone 2 or older. We will also have masks on-hand to provide to staff and attendees who do not bring their own.
- Stay home if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people who don’t live with you.
- We discourage attendees and staff from greeting others with physical contact (for example, handshakes). Include this reminder on signs about physical distancing.
- We ask that attendees wash their hands frequently (for example, before and after riding rides, or touching surfaces) with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not readily available, we will also provide hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol in various locations around the festival.
For more information from the CDC about large gatherings go to WWW.CDC.GOV
Do you have another question?
Here’s how you can contact us.
Are you interested in being a sponsor, performer or vendor for Maize Days 2021? Have questions about attending the event? Get in touch now.
Maize Days Organizer
205 N Murphy Road
Murphy, TX 75094
By Phone: 972-468-4444