Check-In & Set-Up
• Friday, September 27th: 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Festival Complex will be patrolled by Murphy PD overnight)
• We highly encourage all vendors to do as much set up on Friday night as possible.
• VENDORS WILL ONLY RECEIVE 1 PARKING PASS PER VENDOR (ALL OTHER CARS WILL NEED TO PARK ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS PARKING OR AT TOM KIMBROUGH STADIUM.
LAST RESORT SET UP TIME IS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH 6:30AM -9:00 AM
NO VEHICLE ACCESS WILL BE GRANTED AFTER 8:40AM.
VEHICLES MUST BE OFF THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS BY 9AM.
ALL BOOTH SET UP MUST BE COMPLETE BY 9:30AM.
- Booth set-up may begin after you have checked in with Event Staff. * Parking Pass is required at check-in.
- Do not block the street with your vehicle.
- No vehicles are allowed on the grass or sidewalk.
- Unloading is done from the curb; a dolly is recommended and will not be provided.
- Unloading assistance is available first come first serve.
- Saturday set up will have a maximum of 10 minutes to get vehicle unloaded in your assigned load/unload zone.
- Vehicles must be standing only; no parking Saturday morning.
- Saturday set-up must be complete by 9:30 a.m. – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Vendor parking on Saturday is located in the Murphy Municipal Complex parking lot south of the festival. (You must have the specific parking pass sticker).
- IMPORTANT: Parking Passes will be available for pick up at the Murphy Community Center, 205 North Murphy Road. Please make arrangements to come and pick up your Vendor Parking Pass during center hours (Mon-Thurs 8:30am-9pm, Fri 2pm-10pm and Sat 10am-4pm). The Community Center will be closed for setup on Friday September 27, 2019
- If you cannot pick up your pass please notify event staff ASAP so we can mail it out for you at your request. Deadline for mail out is Friday, September 18, 2019.
- You must have a VENDOR PARKING PASS to access vendor parking. No access will be granted without pass.
- Additional parking is located at Tom Kimbrough Stadium 700 North Murphy Road. Shuttles will be running to and from offsite parking locations beginning at 9:45am.
- You may NOT park on the festival grounds at any time.
Festival Eligibility & Rules
- No electricity is provided.
- All vendor/booth representatives must be present at booth from 9:20am-7:30pm.
- If you are an order based vendor, actual product must occupy at least 50% of your booth space.
- If you are an informational booth, you must provide an activity and/or raffle throughout the day.
- Each vendor must supply their own clean tent. White is strongly preferred. Tent must match your registered booth size.
- All booths are set up on grass – please bring appropriate materials to secure your booth tent (Spike stakes preferably).
- Festival provides only the space, all else to be provided by vendor.
- Vehicles will not be allowed for load-out until after the Kid zone area and market vendor area has cleared out and closed down after 7:35pm.
- BOOTHS MUST BE DISASSEMBLED AND READY TO LOAD PRIOR TO PARKING VEHICLE IN LOAD/UNLOAD ZONE. ONCE IS ASSEMBLED, PLEASE SEE VENDOR ATTENDANT FOR THE OKAY TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE TO THE LOADING AREA.
- No early breakdown. Vendors officially close at 7:30 p.m.